Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Nice to see you stranger

Hello all. It has been quite a while since my last communique. So why the reason for the radio silence you may well ask. I have been swamped with a lot of changes recently, not least trying to set up a new business. I am finally taking the plunge and am soon ready to start my holostic therapy business - Lovescape Holistic Therapies...so watch this space.

Also I have just joined 40 acts. 40 days, 40 acts of generosity and it starts tomorrow and this is what prompted me to get back to my lovely blog. Stay tuned to find out how I go, or even how to get involved!

I have recently taken a course in rag rugging and it was absolutely fantastic. I was amazed at how easily I could pick up the techniques and create something useful and beautiful out of largely recyclable materials. Win win. Pictures to follow too.

For now I am finishing planning some more of my business and then tucking up into bed for (hopefully) a good night's sleep.

Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment